What Profitable Experts Have in Common
No one gives a stamp of approval to women entrepreneurs to be an expert. There is no “expert certification”. Expert is a term that others give to us when we are really, really good at what we do.
As a business owner, you know exactly what YOU need to be an expert in. (If you don’t, you need to find an expert who will help you find this out before you keep moving forward with your business).
So many times, we think we need to be experts in everything that has to do with running our business. That is the farthest thing from the truth.
If you are a life coach, do your clients expect that you are an expert in accounting? No.
If you are a dietitian, do your clients expect you to be an expert in nutrition? Yes.
If you are a hair stylist, do your clients expect you to be an expert in graphic design? No.
If you are an artist, do your clients expect you to be an expert in a creative process? Yes.
Feel the difference?
Profitable women entrepreneurs know their expertise that drives revenue and provides their customers with the highest-level service possible.
No one person can be an expert in many different things. You’ve got to know your zone of expertise.
This is a big mistake many business owners make. Remember….
- You don’t have to be a social media expert to be successful using social media.
- You don’t have to be a WordPress expert to have a great website.
- You don’t have to be a time management expert to use your time wisely in your business.
- You don’t have to be an Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Aweber, MailChimp, Volusion, & Constant Contact expert to be successful using online marketing tools.
- You don’t have to be a Quickbooks expert to have effective accounting.
- You don’t have to be a business strategy expert to have a business strategy.
- You don’t have to be branding expert to have a dynamic brand.
- You don’t have to be a process expert to use smart processes in your business.
- You don’t have to be a sales expert to have paying customers.
The key word is “expert”.
As women, we tend to think we have to be an expert at whatever we are doing before it is “good enough” to make it work for our business.
I am here to give you permission to STOP thinking that way.
You can be good enough in all the different facets needed to run your business. Or better yet…hire other experts to help you in the areas where you fall short.
We go into business because we are EXPERTS at what we are creating and selling to our customers. Leave the other stuff necessary to run your business to other experts.
No one is successful alone.
Profitable women entrepreneurs know how to get help in the areas that are critical to their business success. They look for other experts and hire them.
Profitable experts know their true expertise and sell their products and services to others who need their expertise.
Surround yourself with your very best dream team to help you be successful as an expert in your zone of genius.
I know with your own dream team…you can move mountains and continue to build your own profitable purpose.