We’re Hiring a Client Accountability Partner for our Coaching Company for Women Entrepreneurs!
(This is a virtual, part-time contract role)
Do you get personal satisfaction out of watching women succeed at hitting their goals?
Are you a competent personality wrangler? In other words, you get along well with others, but you also get things done.
Are you a question-asker, detail-oriented problem solver, who can work independently to move people forward?
Are you kind-hearted, but not a push-over?
If you answered “Yes!” to these questions, we might be a match made in heaven.
This role is a part-time, (approximately 15 hours a week) independent contractor position that allows you to work-from-home. There’s a possibility of travel to participate in 4x a year 1-3 day events for women entrepreneurs if that excites you. (Yes, all travel expenses are covered by the company).
This position reports directly to Terra Bohlmann, me, while also working with a few other team members and directly with our clients.
This position involves either calling or texting clients daily (M-F) at the same time every day to help hold our clients accountable to hit their small goals. It’s part cheerleader and part problem-solver to help her break down her goals to be more manageable (if she’s not able to accomplish what she wanted.)
I don't need you to be an Accountability expert. You’ll get paid to complete training and get a certification.
But, I do need you to have a good understanding of how working with high-achieving women entrepreneurs work and want to be part of helping women accomplish their goals to grow their business without burning out.We believe in balancing self-care and doing the work that needs to be done.
Great communication skills are a must. I need you to make sure that your contact with our clients stays consistent and reliable.
(If any of this doesn’t sound good to you, this likely is not the perfect position for you.)
As our Client Accountability Partner, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Making 1-2 minute daily (M-F; no holidays) phone calls or texts to check in on approximately 20 clients per week (in time blocks to save you time)
- Helping break down client goals into do-able tasks (you’ll be trained on how to do this in more detail)
- Documenting accountability goals and results for our internal tracking purposes
- Keeping Terra in the loop on client achievements
- Providing input to improve processes and enhance our client experience
- Attending some of our hosted live events (travel expenses covered) and speaking on Accountability on behalf of the company
- Cheering on our clients and making them feel like they can achieve their goals
- Helping on special projects such as documenting processes, managing projects, and back office support (as needed)
Here's who this position is NOT for:
- Those looking for a "side job" while growing their own business.
- People who have a lot going on already and don't have the time and focus to really dive in.
- Anyone who doesn't love helping women entrepreneurs be successful in their life/business.
- Those who aren't willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
However, this position is for a person who:
- Is resourceful.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly.
- Has great attention to detail.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces a "until it gets done" attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, organization, simplicity, and clarity.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is available to work during Central Standard Time hours.
- Can commit to a consistent, part-time position. (Please don’t apply if you are looking to work with multiple clients or don’t want to work in the summer)
- You enjoy working directly with a leader who strives for perfection – yes, mistakes happen, but you always learn from them and they rarely happen again.
Apply by clicking the LINK HERE.
What to learn a little bit more about us? Keep reading!
What We Do
We empower women entrepreneurs to fast-track their five year plan in less than one year.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature program, The Concorde, is a year-long mastermind for high-achieving women entrepreneurs to connect, learn, and grow together. We also have a 90-day virtual program, The Business Map Method™ Program, that allows women entrepreneurs to learn and create their customized business strategy.
We know that small actions every day build a business worth creating and a life guided by their own design.
We lead a fun-loving, dedicated team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
Meet Terra Bohlmann
Terra Bohlmann is a Business Coach and Strategist for Women Entrepreneurs. She created The Business Map Method™, where she helps women create a plan that moves their ideas into action. From Houston, Texas, Terra has a huge passion for traveling and loves coming home to her family including her spoiled dog and cat.
To learn more about Terra, check out the details here.
Our Core Values
- Trust - We know trust is built through consistency and doing the right thing.
- Authenticity - We strive to be honest, open, and true to ourselves.
- Communication - We believe in over-communication rather than under-communication.
- Integrity - We value our integrity above all us.
- Accountability - We do what we say we are going to do.
Team Terra Perks
Did we forget to mention all of the Team Terra perks? We're fast-paced and growing.
- Competitive compensation with an annual profit sharing bonus.
- You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to work from wherever you want. As long as you’re getting work done, we’re fine if you’re working from your living room, the beach, or a coffee shop!
- Potential for growth as a permanent employee (and more hours) if that’s something that is of interest to you
- Forget the traditional corporate culture. Terra left that behind years ago for a reason and has created something entirely different! A business fueled by helping other women achieve their dream businesses.
- You’ll be part of a company with high standards of excellence that values structure and planning.
- Something you’ve always wanted to learn? We offer professional and personal development opportunities, so let us know where you want to be and we’ll get you there!
- Your opinion matters! You’ll be an active part of the client solution process that helps everyone.