Terra Bohlmann is a business strategist who helps female entrepreneurs accomplish in one year what would normally take five-years. As the creator of "The Business Map Method™, she has crafted over a hundred custom business models for clients who have gone on to build six and seven-figure businesses.
Through her speaking, training, coaching, and live events production, she's impacted thousands of female entrepreneurs across the United States and Canada.
Terra has been featured in publications and podcasts including Forbes, The Huffington Post, and The Sigrun Show. She's also the host of The Fast-Track Entrepreneur Podcast with Terra Bohlmann.
She lives in Houston, Texas with her husband, three boys, and spoiled rescue dog and cat. Terra's forthcoming book, The Fast-Track Entrepreneur: Create Your First Class Business with Clarity and Confidence, is due out in 2021.
As Seen In.
(Click to read each)
Terra shares her time-tested strategy to become the resident expert in your niche. She teaches about the four critical steps to create and sell your Signature Offer to your Perfect Customer Profile. Take a deep dive with her into pricing, making sure you’re hitting that “sweet spot” to maximize your profits.
- Business Strategy + Planning
- Rising Trend of Female Entrepreneurship
- Creating Signature Offers that Scale
- Building Connections With Women Entrepreneurs
- Selling Through Conversations (Without Feeling "Icky")
- Masterminding With Your Peers
CAREER + LIFESTYLE
- Exiting the Corporate World and Moving into Entrepreneurship
- Balancing Work-Life and Managing Your Time As A Busy Mom
- Building Strategic Give Back into Your Business Model
- Pushing Through Fears and Self-Doubt to Fulfill Your Purpose
- Navigating Mean Girls in a Nice Girl's World
Ready to interview Terra for your next Media Event?
Official Head Shots.
(Right-Click and Select to "Save As" to download)
8524 Highway 6 North #143
Houston, Texas 77095